2013-09-20 19 views
Went to have dinner at this hond kong style cafe or know as char chan teng in chinese, my boyfriend chooses to try a bread instead of ordering a main course for dinner.My boyfriend ordered this hong kong style bacon toast bread with egg. When it is served it looks totally different from what we saw from the menu, this is one of the chef recommendation. This toast bread were some along with some salsa sauce.The bread is just normal, the bacon were to hard not nice at all, feels like having a gum.

The bread is just normal, the bacon were to hard not nice at all, feels like having a gum. but the sauce were ok.

If i were to rate this i would give 7/10