2015-08-01 183 views
My friend recommended A Pie thing for their delicious sweet and savoury pie. A pie thing is located at Damansara Utama, PJ. Therefore, I planned to try them as the Dark Chocolate S’mores attracted me. A cafe serves limited sweet and savoury pie. The cafe was filling up quickly for dinner therefore; it is difficult to get a table. You have to order and pay at the counter. After payment, they will write a number on the bill and once the food is done they will call your number to collect the food. The ambiance of the cafe has a good lighting and amazing place to hang out with friends. I ordered Dark Chocolate S’mores as the popular savoury pie was sold out (Pulled Lamb Pie and Chilli Cheese Pie) probably could try them in future.
Dark Chocolate S’mores is a thin crust pastry with chocolate filling and barbecued marshmallows. The marshmallows were crunchy outside while spongy in the middle. Yummy!!
It was a perfect dessert for us. The dessert was small for RM 10.50 but taste wise it was yummy. So it is up to you people to decide whether it value for money or not? Because for me, I can have it once in a while and not on a frequent basics.
A Pie Thing,