2013-08-23 0 views
這裡的座位很寬敞,日式的裝修,而餐牌的種類繁多,看得眼花撩亂,不知道要選什麼吃。而餐牌的照片也拍的讓人口水直流。這客三文魚壽司,一碟只有三個,三文魚新鮮,吃下去能吃到鮮甜,飯粒捏的力道剛好,飯粒不會太緊,也不會一咬就散掉,把這個三文魚壽司現沾一點醬油和芥末,一點點的芥末的嗆辣味在口裡,和三文魚壽司的飯粒,在口裡回繞,好好吃!
2013-04-17
RM25 (Dinner)
2013-08-23 2 views
這個鰻魚燒呈上來時很香,口水直流,醬汁很美味,吃下去的感覺就是鰻魚的肉質很鮮美,軟嫩,非常好吃。飯呈上來的時候,必須等10分鐘後,攪拌均勻後,才能吃。熱騰騰的日式飯粒,配上美味可口的鰻魚燒,贊!鰻魚燒和飯的份量十足,非常有飽足感和滿足感。
2013-06-12
RM20 (Dinner)
2013-08-21 13 views
Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant, a restaurant under Watami Group that owns more than 600 restaurants developed in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Shenzhen and Shanghai has received great feedback from diners since their opening in Malaysia few years ago. Watami Restaurant provides casual and comfortable dining restaurant, with wooden elements and red colour as decoration themes.I tried out the Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji, which is highly recommended by many. Indeed, I would also recommend t
I tried out the Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji, which is highly recommended by many. Indeed, I would also recommend this dish to others after trying out. Came in large portion, the chicken katsu was thick, juicy and tender, with a layer of crispy breaded skin that add extra crunchy texture to the whole dish. The egg, which is meant to served in half done over the chicken, was soft and smooth, giving a contrasting texture to the meat.
This dish was ala-carte and didn't come with rice. So I get a bowl of regular size rice at RM4.90 to go with the delicious Chicken Katsu, as eating the dish alone will be too heavy and greasy. A bowl of fluffy Japanese rice will be good to balance up the heaviness.
2013-08-12 2 views
Grilled beef teppanyaki. The portion was considered small for me. Meats were cut into cube side. However, to my surprise, the meats were quite juicy but slighty salty. The whole teppanyaki came with two pieces of brocolli, corns, cherry tomatoes and nicely sliced cabbages with sesame sauce topping. The sesame sauce makes the whole cabbages tasted so well. With a bowl of rice, you can definitely finish the whole thing. Overall ok but salty.
  • Grilled beef teppanyaki
2013-08-12 9 views
Surumeika Sugatayaki is known as grilled whole squid. It was eaten after squeezing lemon on top. Aside from main dish, normally we will order Surumeika Sugatayaki as snacks. Grilled squid in Watami was grilled to crispy, unlike other Japanese restaurant that concerns more on the texture and juicy meat. However, I love the crispy part at the tangle legs part, it was so good in chewing. Middle part of this squid was not so crispy but meat was succulent. I am definitely going back again for this.

RM20 (Lunch)
  • Surume Ika Sugatayaki_Watami
2013-08-12 6 views

When we go for a lunch-food hunting, just so happened that it is a Japanese restaurant, we will surely ordered Sashimi. Normally sashimi will be eaten by us as appetizer and that is when we can taste the real freshness of the sashimi. Watami sashimi came in assorted meats from salmon to red tuna to squid etc. I love how salmon sashimi dipped with washabi and shoyu before consume it, I love how i eat squid especially the tangle legs, it was so crunchy for me. Meat are fresh, we were satisfied with the sashimi here but not so impressive. Overall ok.
  • Sashimi Set
2013-08-12 4 views
Watami Japenese Restaurant has a several branches in Kuala Lumpur. Went for the one in Paradigm and Pavilion, the service in Pavilion is slightly bad as they left us un-entertained. Went out for Friday lunch with colleagues and we were craving for calamari (sotong). So there we ordered this fried sotong/calamari. It was slightly salty but the fried calamari is not so fried. Overall considered ok for a snack.
  • Fried Calamari
2013-08-12 2 views
Salmon here in Watami is average. Just so happened to look for japanese restaurant in Pavilion and saw this restaurant. Environment is consider good. But the service is rather bad during lunch hour. Salmon sushi is fresh. The rice is intact and not too sour for an average sushi. Salmon is fresh but does not impressed me much. Price is fair enough. Overall it is an average japanese restaurant.
  • Salmon sushi
2013-08-02 0 views
Miso soup. We were at Pavilion and wanted to look for Japanese food. Since we came from the pedestrian bridge and we passed by this Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant, we went in. The service was a bit slow and not so attentive during lunch hour. The miso soup consisted of seeweed and some beancurd, as well as spring onions. It was clear and quite salty I would say.
2013-07-30 7 views
Ika Maruyaki (roasted squid). I always seen the roasted squid in the menu but I never order it. That day, my colleague ordered this roasted squid and I took one piece to try. I was glad that he ordered it because this roasted squid tasted very delicious. The squid was very fresh and springy; it does not have the gluey texture. Although the sauce was quite salty, but it was fine with me.
2013-07-30 20 views
Sashimi Moriawase 3 pin (assorted sashimi 3 kinds). The sashimi moriawase came with three types of sashimi which are scallop, prawns and salmon. The scallop sashimi was very big piece and they were succulent. The salmon sashimi was slightly thin, it was juicy. The prawn sashimi texture was gluey and extremely soft. Nevertheless, this plate of assorted sashimi was above average.
Taste
Chicken katsu tamago toji teishoku (chicken cutlets with scrambled egg sauce set). The chicken cutlet was served on a so called hot plate on top of scrambled eggs. The chicken cutlet was a big piece and thick as well. At first, the chicken was crispy but later it was made soggy by the scrambled egg. The chicken meat was soft while the srambled egg was salty. Overall, it was just a so-so dish.
2013-07-30 3 views
Mini hot udon. The mini hot udon was a simple udon with seaweed and tiny beancurds. The udon broth was very clear but it has strong salty taste to it. The udon texture was smooth and very soft, I like this texture very much. The seaweed was soft and contributed the saltiness to the broth. Overall, I wouldn’t mind to eat this mini portion. It was hot and above average udon.
2013-07-30 0 views
Tokyo gyudon (beef rice with hot spring egg in Tokyo style). The Tokyo gyudon was topped with beef slices and an egg. I mixed the hot spring egg into the rice and the beef so that the rice has some sticky texture. The beef slices were a lot and it has a little more fats than usual. They were slightly tough to chew off. The rice would have been perfect if the beef slices were more tender.
2013-07-26 4 views
Always think of this place when I'm at Pavilion, this Japanese restaurant own variety of Japanese foods that could satisfied my hunger. I have ordered their new drink, purple sweet potato milk, Tori Momo Kushi, Kankoru Butechige. I think purple sweet potato milk was awesome if it is not that milky. You will definitely feel full after all of these, recommended you to try their sushi.