1K
2013-09-25 217 views
点了这个奇异果豆腐花。豆腐花的质感很幼滑,很容易就在嘴巴里面化开了。不过我不喜欢上面的奇异果果酱。整个味道并没有奇异果的香味在里面,只有几片奇异果在假装奇异果果酱。
2013-08-08 79 views
Bubur Pulut Hitam. Since there were two of us, we ordered the Bubur Pulut Hitam and bubur cha cha to try. The pulut hitam was topped with some coconut milk. I stirred the coconut milk evenly with the pulut hitam. This dessert was quite good as it was not overly sweet. It has just the nice texture and taste of a good bubur pulut hitam. It was thick and very yummy. I would order it again.
2013-08-08 19 views
Bubur Cha Cha. Apart from the main dish, we ordered the bubur cha cha as our dessert. The bubur cha cha has yam, sweet potato and sago. The coconut milk smell was strong and it has strong flavour too. Sweet Chat's version of bubur cha cha was very creamy and thick. It was not too sweet overall. The yam and sweet potato was soft too. An above average bubur cha cha as compared to others.

2013-08-08 29 views
Mac N Cheese. Apart from spaghetti, this Mac N Cheese also was in the set lunch menu. The Mac N Cheese came in a long bowl baked till golden brown. The smell of the cheese flew through the air. It consisted of macaroni as well as a lot of vegetables in it. The cheese was sticky but it was not too thick. So, we did not feel 'muak' after eating. It was a decent Mac N Cheese I would say.
2013-08-08 27 views
Spaghetti Bolognese. It was a very simple cafe type of settings. The outlook of the spaghetti was different as the color of the bolognese was light brown instead of dark red tomato-ish. The bolognese also topped with some carrot cubes and celery. The addition of celery is weird for me. The bolognese sauce was moist and thick and filled with minced meat. However, it was lacked of taste.
2013-08-03 41 views
I ‘m visiting sweet chat as me and friend was looking for something sweet and delightful in Mid Valley. We ordered some snacks and dessert. There was plenty choices of food despite desserts. You can have western food , rice, noodles or snacks .I had myself a soy bean jelly topped with sweet fresh mango. A very special combinations of dessert and you can even choose to top on with your favourite fruit besides mango. The soy bean was smooth enough and the mango is fresh, added extra sweetness to t
I had myself a soy bean jelly topped with sweet fresh mango. A very special combinations of dessert and you can even choose to top on with your favourite fruit besides mango. The soy bean was smooth enough and the mango is fresh, added extra sweetness to the simple and plain tofu fa. I had another dessert of their house speciality—The Durian Pancake!! Although it is quite expensive which cost RM 8.90 for just 3 small pieces. It actually worth the price as they stuff in generous of creamy fresh durian which makes the dessert yummy. For those who loves durian can try this even though it is not seasons of durian.
2013-06-25 27 views
sweet chat have many menu to choose from and their menu price is quite high but nice to try it out. i ordered the mango delights which looks like those mango ice snowy with tall blended ice on top of the bowl and on the bottom have decorated with the nice mango cubes and taste very sweet. nice to have this for my tea break and the presentation of the food is very impressive.
2013-02-13
RM12 (Tea)
2013-04-21 27 views
别人都说甜品可以让人开心,所以当我有烦恼的时候都会选择吃甜品。今天我到了kuchai lama 的一间甜品屋sweet chat。首先是说设计方面是以鲜色为主,非常搭配甜品的主题。当我们坐下来就点了一份心太软。当我们尝试甜品时,果然没有让我们失望。甜品的甜度刚刚好,融融的巧克力从外皮流出来,真的好吃.
2013-02-15 25 views
Yes! To suit the name, this cafe provide you with enviroment and comfortness to hang out with friend and family. Large and comfy sofa with a small coffe table for those looking for a little privacy, and table for four or more for those come in a big crowd and prefer a loud, happening chats. The food here is more for a sweet tooth (like me ) person. You can choose from variety of dessert (local and western), bubur and also a heavy meal like pasta and burger. Try durian pancake, a thin crepe fill
) person. You can choose from variety of dessert (local and western), bubur and also a heavy meal like pasta and burger. Try durian pancake, a thin crepe filled with cream and durian, Chilled pulut hitam paste with mango and Mango Sago soup. For a main course go for Spicy Beef pasta (the taste so similar like melayu dish, daging salai masak lemak but still delicious) and Baked Mac n Cheese. Special drink here i would like to recommend The Ocean Blue drinks and Lemon Twist.
RM25
1K
2013-01-16 35 views
这里的甜点琳琅满目,款式众多。但说到sweet chat总是少不了durian pancake。这是我目前吃到最好吃的一家。虽然看起来很小,薄如纸张的外皮,香滑的奶油,还有满满的榴莲果肉。每一口都是满满的感动。
2013-01-01 20 views
After another day of window shopping in Mid Valley Megamall, we dropped by Sweet Chat Cafe for some short tea time. As I'm craving for anything Durian at that time, I ordered the Durian Pancake which cost RM 6.90 for 3 piece. The pancake is a very paper thin skin wrapped in the durian and cream insides. Rest assured that with only ONE bite of Sweet Chat's Durian Pancake will send you straight to cloud nine. Yum yum!

2012-10-28
2013-01-01 37 views
I always drop by this dessert house every time I come to Mid Valley Megamall for shopping. This time, I'm trying our local dessert- simple bubur cha cha!Bubur Cha Cha as we all know, is another Malaysian favourite dessert. Do you believe that Bubur Cha Cha got its name when its creator, who was tired of eating plain porridge or bubur, got a whole new inspiration for a brand new different kind of "bubur" while danching Cha Cha with his wife? The creator was dancing while throwing in dices of swee

Bubur Cha Cha as we all know, is another Malaysian favourite dessert. Do you believe that Bubur Cha Cha got its name when its creator, who was tired of eating plain porridge or bubur, got a whole new inspiration for a brand new different kind of "bubur" while danching Cha Cha with his wife? The creator was dancing while throwing in dices of sweet potatoes, yam and etc at the same time!
Think about multitasking! Ever since then, Bubur Cha Cha was born.

Here at Sweet Chat, instead of normal Bubur Cha Cha, they throw in an additional ingredient which are jelly, sweet potato and yam into it. Totally satisfied!

2012-08-24
I dropped by Sweet Chat after some tiring shopping experience in Mid Valley. I was craving for some food there so we decided to make a pit stop at the cafe. Sweet Chat is a chain dessert cafes which serves halal oriental desserts and some fusion dishes.There are more than 50 types of local and Hong Kong desserts as well as some hot and cold beverages to cater to people from all walks of life. I ordered Mango mountain- RM6.90. A little bit on the sweet side. this dessert is similar with ice kacan

I ordered Mango mountain- RM6.90. A little bit on the sweet side. this dessert is similar with ice kacang but the only main ingredient is mango. The shaved ice was topped with mango puree and some mango chunk inside. It is ok to take it once it a while but not all the time due to over-sweetness of the mango puree.
2012-09-23
RM7 (Other)
2012-08-03 9 views
Sweet Chat are really famous for their desserts and snacks. I had my tea there one day and I ordered myself their Tea Time Set For 1 that consists of 1 Scone, 1 Tuna Toast, 1 Chicken Toast and a choice one dessert. The scones were just so so to me, and a little to dry. The tuna and chicken toast in the other hand were quite addictive. The sauce they used to make their tuna and chicken tasted really yummy and nice. For the dessert, I picked the Pulut Hitam that comes with 2 glutinous rice balls
Sweet Chat are really famous for their desserts and snacks. I had my tea there one day and I ordered myself their Tea Time Set For 1 [RM9.90] that consists of 1 Scone, 1 Tuna Toast, 1 Chicken Toast and a choice one dessert. The scones were just so so to me, and a little to dry. The tuna and chicken toast in the other hand were quite addictive. The sauce they used to make their tuna and chicken tasted really yummy and nice. For the dessert, I picked the Pulut Hitam that comes with 2 glutinous rice balls with black sesame fillings. Their hot dessert was not really up to my standard. I've tasted better pulut hitam and glutinous rice balls.
2012-06-26
2012-07-31 48 views
When looking for things to bite after tired from walking around Mid Valley, Sweet Chat is a good choice for those who love dessert in the middle of the day.Durian pancakeKing of all fruits, best of all during the seasons, it is obviously delicious for those who love Durian. Using fresh durian fruit's flesh, combine with cream inside a thin crepe, it is very nice when you bite it~ who would know it taste so good. Adding the chocolate syrup just to add in more flavour to the durian pancake, it is
Durian pancake
who would know it taste so good. Adding the chocolate syrup just to add in more flavour to the durian pancake, it is almost unbelievable about the taste of everything of it. It is very nice that you would have more and wont feel bored of it.