2015-07-31 105 views
I named it 'Kampung Baru Hot Spot' as there are too many customers waiting for their food, always and every single time!Everytime you walk into the room there will be fresh and yummy aroma of the food, lingering in the air space of the restaurant and yeah of course there will be a lot of people, so hang in there! The service will be quite slow as there are too many peope on the line. Thus, try to come before 7pm to avoid it.Well I'm not going to tell you the whole story of the environment or the

Well I'm not going to tell you the whole story of the environment or the service but except for the FOOD!

Yeah ! Kelantan food lover MUST try the foods here because it serves most of Kelantanese dishes. Kerabu mangga, kerabu Maggi and kerang bakar are fantastic, the sauce is a perfect combination that when you put it into your mouth you can feel the sensation, the aroma and.. you have to try it so that you will know what I'm trying to say here.
Pulut Mangga
RM5
Oh yes! This one is not only my top favourite in Suraya Seafood but it is also the
TOP-SELLING of the restaurant!

Here it is, PULUT MANGGA the best in town or shall I say the best PULUT MANGGA I ever taste so far?

The pulut taste is delicious, the thick viscocity of the santan is so marvellous and yeah! Thats what makes Suraya Restaurant PULUT MANGGA is way so different from other places I've been to.

Price is good. It is beyond good.

At RM 5 per plate and its yours.
Taste