2016-11-15 934 views
Came here a few rounds.. I just fell in love with this place.. Coffee.. Food.. Ambiance.. The cafe ambiance here is comfortable with some nice soothing songs played as the background.. Once you enter the cafe, you will be warmly greeted by the aroma of the coffee.. It is very strong and it is a temptation for all coffee addicts and to me also because I am not a coffee addict.. I couldn't take too much of coffee due to the acidity which is bad for my stomach.. (Yeah I have gastric issue) Okay
Came here a few rounds.. I just fell in love with this place..

Coffee.. Food.. Ambiance..

Okay.. Back to the topic..

STAGE.. Other than the ambiance.. The FOODS!!

The Friendship.. I would strongly recommend you this..

Although it looked like Stone from the appearance, but its actually a Chiffon Cake..

Earl Grey and Jasmine taste.. with the special made Caramel Sauce..

Which make it taste extremely different on its own and with the dip..

I love it without the dip but some love it with the dip..

I went there a few rounds..

And I could not remember what are the names of the food cause I only looked forward to the Friendship..

Well..

Next, COFFEE!

I love this.. It's the combination of Coffee, Soda and passionfruit..

More like a Mocktail..

But well I am a little adventurous to order this rather than the other mainstream coffee..

I will order this whenever I visit STAGE..

It's a bit sweet and sour with some coffee bitterness which make it a lil special and you can't find it anywhere else..

Actually I have nothing much to write about STAGE..

Because I believe in real life experience..

No matter how much I write about it if you don't pay a visit it does not worth anything..

But I strongly recommend you all to try this cafe.. It's really worth dropping by!

Till then.

With love,

Miss Z
Also posted on
2016-08-13 501 views
High tea with two sis . I decide recommend my sis went there to try their jasmine tea chiffon cake . Since saw many review to try for this . All day breakfast rm 25 Jasmine tea chiffon with coffee sauce 真的很赞👍🏻Potatoes salad really awesome
All day breakfast rm 25
Jasmine tea chiffon with coffee sauce 真的很赞👍🏻
Potatoes salad really awesome
2016-03-27 560 views
I fell for this shop I fell for this cafeIt was an usual day which I would drive around to hunt for new cafe. I was around Mahkota Cheras and I found out there's a cafe name Stage Cafe. The name captured me that I decided to give it a try Walking up the stairs. I have already captivated by the interiors.The simplicity yet beautiful designs.The lightings. the Black and White. The beauty of white just too goodWalking in, i got showered by the natural sunlight which made me fell for this place' env
I fell for this shop

I fell for this cafe

It was an usual day which I would drive around to hunt for new cafe.
I was around Mahkota Cheras and I found out there's a cafe name Stage Cafe.
The name captured me that I decided to give it a try
Walking up the stairs. I have already captivated by the interiors.

The simplicity yet beautiful designs.
The lightings. the Black and White.
The beauty of white just too good

Walking in, i got showered by the natural sunlight which made me fell for this place' environment immediately.
The barista guided me to a seat as I told them I would prefer to have a seat near to the electrical socket as I'm planning to sit there to do my assignments.

I was so full from my previous meal and having something milky wasn't a choice for me. the fullness made me feel like getting tea, and as i look at the menu.
The Paris, just attracted me as I am just curious to know how 'Paris' taste like
Paris
RM7
Besides the drink, let's continue about the interiors. I wasn't aware about the surroundings till I take a short break staring at my laptop.I'm glad the short break I have stopped me from overlooking all these beautiful interiors they have here.
it's just simple yet nice

Usually, I would make sure I'm on my earpods to listen to my playlist but the cafe here plays good music that just gives me a sense of comfort and relaxing that I just took out my earpods and do my work comfortably.
They have great sense in music!

Moving on.
The baristas here are all friendly and helpful.
Their attitudes, manners, politeness, the way they dressed up in synchronized. Just added so much plus points to this cafe.

Not complaining me for sitting there too long, but just be there helping me to refill my water and adding hot water for my tea. They're just so good!

One last thing I must say, the tea is something I like.
it smells so good and taste great too

RM7
Paris
RM 7
2016-02-29 277 views
Love the Ethiopia Hambela Natural from the region of Oromia with juicy blueberry,grape and floral notes which was brewed with aeropress, and cappuccino was with a blend of Brazil, Ethiopia and Sumatra which tasted like candied caramel sweetness. & that "pumice stone" looking thing is called Friendship. It's a fragrant Jasmine Green Tea chiffon cake with chocolate and coffee sauce. It went well with the coffee today as it wasn’t too overpowering and overwhelming
2016-02-10
RM30
2016-02-26 227 views
Started my morning super early. My energy level dropped and I was left feeling sluggish and sleepy for hours after that. But my day was made by a visit here Decided to have coffee and something sweet for my taste buds.So I went for a cup of cappuccino and their home baked Friendship cake. Cappuccino was on point & love their amazingly soft baked green tea and jasmine chiffon cake! It was super fragrant and airy. I can't deny the fluffiness  Topped off with baked almonds as a pretty garnishing, g
But my day was made by a visit here

Decided to have coffee and something sweet for my taste buds.
So I went for a cup of cappuccino and their home baked Friendship cake.

Topped off with baked almonds as a pretty garnishing, gotta reckon that this went well with my filter coffee of choice today which is the Ethiopia Hambela on aero press. The cappuccino had a nutty aftertaste and a memorable sweet long finishing that I will always remember, till this date of time.
2016-02-05
RM30 (Tea)
Mid morning fix here after waking up with a slight headache 🙄Had the Ethiopia Yigarheffe Gelena Abaya Natural processed, flat white and 🍌🍌walnut cake today. Love the filter here and today's one tasted like blueberries with ripe grape acidity🍇Flat white was made with a blend of Brazil,Ethiopia, and Sumatran& it tasted like 🍫🍫 to me 😍😋☺️
Mid morning fix here after waking up with a slight headache 🙄
2016-02-05