2012-07-02 16 views
Snowflake always release the special snow ice in limited time. This time they release this one coconut snow ice, call " Coco Ono ". Coco Ono is mix together with coconut ice, taroballs, Okinawan sweet potato, sweet potato and baby pearl. They will give a small cup of "Gula Melaka" to let you drip onto the ice. It can let the ice more delicious!
2012-06-20
2012-06-30 10 views
I go to Snowflake so frequent, and I have tried almost every types of combination in their grass jelly series. Be it the taro balls, sweet potato, taro cubes, pearl, black glutinous rice or barley, I have tried them all. I have also tried all types of their shaved ice base, which is soya ice, grass jelly ice and normal ice. Hence I am quite excited when they launch the new dessert, which is the Japan Combo.Soya Ice + Red bean + Ocha Balls Instead of using a new type of ice, Snowflake chooses to
Soya Ice + Red bean + Ocha Balls
Instead of using a new type of ice, Snowflake chooses to use one of the already available shaved ice flavours, which is the soya ice. The soya ice is topped with red bean and ocha balls. The ocha balls are actually chewy balls made from green tea, and green tea is generally known as the best friends for red bean. Hence this is obviously a successful dessert with oh-so-Japan combination, bravo!
2012-06-27 7 views
I a not really a big fan of red beans but my partner insisted on trying out this new series and she had to drag me along to try it out. The ice crush had the distinctive taste of soya bean and it tasted weird when eaten with the green tea taroballs. The taroballs were infused with green tea powder but the green tea taste was not overwhelming, it was just enough to tease the palate. As I am not a fan of red beans, I lelft it alone in the bowl of leftovers.
2012-05-25 3 views
It's definitely a best place for eating cold dessert in a hot weather. Of course I won’t miss out their Bestseller whenever I went to Snowflake. Normally, I will order the cold Bestseller, as l can enjoy the cold feel by melting the ice in my mouth slowly. I like the taroballs so much as is so chewy and chewy! A simple combination of grass jelly ice with smoothly grass jelly and juicy taroballs, make the taste no longer simple anymore. It is worth with the price and name as "Bestseller".
RM7 (Tea)
  • Bestseller
2012-01-28 6 views
The bestseller grass jelly with taro balls comes in a hot or cold variation. I recommend that you have it cold because the grass jelly-flavoured shaved ice with taro balls is a really great combination, it taste so yummy! The grass jelly was very smooth and i like the nicely chewy taro balls.After trying out most of the taiwanese desserts out there, I still come back to Snowflakes because it's really a good one as compared to its competitors.
2012-01-18