2013-10-05 982 views
Another visit to Shin Kee but this time without the yellow noodle but kuey teow as they're already sold out. Be there early as I've seen some cases where only mee hoon is left. They do serve innards but i'm no fan of spare parts so I opted for beef balls instead. their beef balls are very bouncy and chewy. their beef sliced meat is another recommendation too, being cooked just nice.
2013-10-05 190 views
I found shin kee to be my regular place to visit whenever I crave for beef noodle. I especially dig in their yellow noodle which I'd avoid at other places. Unlike others, their yellow noodle has no alkaline taste and went really well with their home-made minced meat. i'd finish the soup till the last drop.
2013-05-15 495 views
位于茨场街的这家新九如只是做夜市的罢了,难怪每次我去茨场街都没看到,偶遇一次晚上去给我看到了当然是要试一试,来order时看到吊着一块块结白的牛肚和满满的肉丸时,立即让人食欲大开,这些食材都是老板自制的而且数量有限卖完就算,晚来的顾客只能自认倒霉了,这里的食材都非常新鲜而且汤头也很好喝,而且料也给的蛮多的真是令人大饱口福。
2013-01-28 365 views
The shop prepares beef noodle in soup or in dryyou can also select what type of noodle you wanttheir chili sauce is home made and i think it goes better with the dry noodle versioni am not a fan of innards so i asked the shop keeper to only give me beef balls and beef.the topping or sauce for the dry noodle is minced beef the beef ball or bakso is nice juicy and bouncythe soup that goes with it isn't that salty either
The shop prepares beef noodle in soup or in dry
you can also select what type of noodle you want
the topping or sauce for the dry noodle is minced beef
the beef ball or bakso is nice juicy and bouncy
the soup that goes with it isn't that salty either
2012-07-02 293 views
Only in KL can I find really good beef noodles. This old stall is one of the famous ones. I love their minced meat sauce very much - abundant and thick, it's like Chinese bolognaise sauce. I find it goes best with silky hor fun. Tossed together, it's good enough to eat on its own.I usually just go for a combination of beef and meat (I don't like all the other weird jazz like tripe and tendons). The meat is silky, tender, and chewy; and the meat balls are bouncy and firm. The soup is very richly
I usually just go for a combination of beef and meat (I don't like all the other weird jazz like tripe and tendons). The meat is silky, tender, and chewy; and the meat balls are bouncy and firm. The soup is very richly beefy.

The shop smells kinda dirty, though.