2013-01-18 644 views
这间点在segambut已有几年的历史了。地方有点偏僻,几乎要九曲十三弯才找到,但令人惊讶的事,这餐馆面积很大,而且生意非常好。他们的招牌就是生虾面,和肉骨茶这就是招牌菜生虾面,有清汤和干劳辣。他们的面都是手工做的。单人的分量都足够两个人吃。虾超大只。这是招牌之一的辣鸡脚。好辣但很好吃。
这间点在segambut已有几年的历史了。地方有点偏僻,几乎要九曲十三弯才找到,但令人惊讶的事,这餐馆面积很大,而且生意非常好。他们的招牌就是生虾面,和肉骨茶
这就是招牌菜生虾面,有清汤和干劳辣。他们的面都是手工做的。单人的分量都足够两个人吃。虾超大只。
这是招牌之一的辣鸡脚。好辣但很好吃。
Taste
2013-01-16
2012-07-18 373 views
Wow, one of the furthest place I’ve been from my usual hang out place in KL. This time ended up at Segambut to try out their famous Sang Har Mee at Restaurant Xan Ling. The restaurant still resembles the usual traditional Chinese built-up with woods as the main architecture.It was crowded indeed when we arrived. But was able to find a table shortly, luckily!First thing is to quench my thirst once I reached And their Fresh Fragrant Coconut did a good job! The drink is so refreshing with a tinge

First thing is to quench my thirst once I reached
And their Fresh Fragrant Coconut did a good job! The drink is so refreshing with a tinge of coconut fragrance! The coconut flesh it self was really satisfying too ^^
While waiting, we decided to have some snacks first. So here you go, the in-house fried seafood bean curd. Soft and smooth, slurps!
Soon, the spread-by-mouth signature dish arrived!
Sang Har Mee or literally translated as Prawns Noodle. From far away, you could actually ‘detect’ the aroma roaming around in the air..hehe
Noodle was surprisingly springy and not soggy as it may seem. The soup itself was full of seafood sweetness as fresh ingredients were used to boil it. The meal was a hearty one with vegetables and also chicken bites are used as well. And indeed, the prawns are real huge! ^^
Yummy!

Kudos to this little hidden gem! ^^
Taste