2013-11-07 1394 views
Restoran Korea Chung Wa Dae is located One Ampang Business Avenue. The restaurant interior design are homing style with wooden table and chair.Large LCD TV mostly play the K pop singer concert and you can enjoy to watch while eating There even have few private room available. Here is the banchan (side dishes). Variety ban chans are serve and it refillable.The most I love is their cockle with spicy sauce. It seldom found the Korean restaurant in KL are serve.We have ordered Sin Dang Dok Bokgi.I
Restoran Korea Chung Wa Dae is located One Ampang Business Avenue.
The restaurant interior design are homing style with wooden table and chair.

There even have few private room available.

We have ordered Sin Dang Dok Bokgi.
It a slice rice cake, boiled eggs , noodle (ramen) and vegetable with fish paste soup.
The rice cakes are chewable and soft. Not too spicy and taste flavorful.
2013-09-29 811 views
Did I tell you the price of BBQ grilled pork//beef from Restaurant Chung Wa Dae is super reasonable/ cheap as well? Not that the food and service there are nice, but price is what that attracts me too. Ordered pork meat and grilled it on the spot, meat is succulent and tender! Eat it with chilli, garlic and dipped with special sauce and wrapped inside a piece of vege, heaven. One whole mouth of satisfaction.
  • Grilled pork
2013-09-29 418 views
Authentic homemade Korean kimchi from native Chef! Some awesome Korean food that you can eat in Malaysia from Restaurant Chung Wa Dae, you don't have to buy those kimchi from the hyper market but just come to restaurant here. Your satisfaction is guarantee. Besides their homemade Korean food, their services are nice and kind as well. This kimchi side dish is something I kept asking for refilled.
Authentic homemade Korean kimchi from native Chef!
  • Authentic Korean Kimchi_Handmade
2013-09-29 219 views
Side dish from Chung Wa Dae is nice as well. Simple yet up to the standard. Restaurant chung wa dae makes me feel home when the two sweet old married couple came to chat with us with our broken Korean and that told us a little of their stories. Just make me feel extra lovely to dine in here. Stir-fried broccoli with carrots and cabbage is one of the home food you can get, taste wise this has mild taste but not tasteless. Just nice.
  • Stir-fried brocolli_side dish
2013-09-29 201 views
Restaurant Chung Wa Dae serves a wide range of Korean cuisine. Kimchi jigae soup is a must order food in any Korean restaurants. Kimchi jigae soup here is nice. Not too sour. For me I don't like kimchi to be too sour, chef from Chung Wa Dae made it just nice. Ingredients wise this contained tofu slices, spring onions, no glass noodles inside. It was really nice when it was hot.
  • Kimchi Jigae Soup
2013-09-29 119 views
Restaurant Chung Wa Dae in Ampang is another decent Korea restaurant that I love to visit. The restaurant owner is a old married couple from Korea, migrated here 7 years ago. Very kind and sweet. Korean uncle is the chef, he is great in cooking and taught us what to wrap with the grilled pork. Stir-fried spring onion is the must ingredients to eat with the grilled pork, it will be wrapped in a piece of vegetable and eat with one slice of garlic, spring onions, chilli paste and grilled pork.
  • Stir-fried spring onions
2013-06-25 209 views
korean food usually is the bbq item but i wanted to try the noodle instead . try the noodle soup with seafood inside. flavourful and sweet taste of the soup because of the fresh seafood with pran, chicken, squid and fish sliced. nice place to dine in with a nice display of the television having Korean pop artist music videos and the seats arrangement is neat and comfortable.
2013-05-14
RM16 (Lunch)
2013-06-25 108 views
i love the environment in chung wa dae koraen cuisines here. the ambiance is nice and the setup family style with long wooden tables really attracts me with some spacious private rooms available for dinners to choose the seats. i like the bbq pork set here together with the spicy kimchi a must have in korean cuisines which is a good balance of spicy and sour flavour. the bbq pork is well marinated and when grilled it , taste so good and very juicy
2013-03-13
RM23 (Dinner)
2013-04-17 218 views
Wanted to try Korean BBQ so much, it has been 2 years and more since my last time dining at Korean Restaurant to have their Korean BBQ. My friend and I was ordered RM68 Pork + Beef, it comes in set with various types of side dishes. You are able to request for replenish your side dishes but we didn't.Besides that, we have ordered Korean Grilled Wine to try. But, I'd rather advise you not to try if you don't like the taste of medicine liquid. Yes, eventually the big bowl of Korean Wine was wasted

Besides that, we have ordered Korean Grilled Wine to try. But, I'd rather advise you not to try if you don't like the taste of medicine liquid. Yes, eventually the big bowl of Korean Wine was wasted. In addition, my friend complaint that the portion of their beef and pork was extremely little and he can eat a lot in the other shop with the price of RM68.

Service was perfectly good, yet the thing that we was not impressed are the cleanliness in the restaurant. No water supply in that day, toilet was not so clean indeed.

So sorry to say that I think I will not come over to this restaurant again.
2013-01-03 177 views
Restoran Korea Chung Wa Dae located at Ampang Korea Town. We ordered pork belly and marinated pork for our bbq. The waiters cooked it in front of us and we wrap the BBQ meats with fresh lettuce. All the meats is very fresh and great quality. The side dishes included kimchi, seaweed, eggs, and various of vegetables with unlimited refill. The foods are very delicious and the price are reasonable too