2013-09-28 206 views
My friend tried this restaurant many years ago and she always feel like coming back but forgotten which restaurant is it. One day we came here to look around and finally found the wanted restaurant. They serve full course meal here from soup, mains, drinks and desserts. Drinks have a choices of coffee, tea, or daily her tea. They serve very old school brewed coffee. Comes with sugar and milk we add at our own preference. The desserts have choices of daily fruits, ice cream or home made jelly.
2013-09-28 30 views
Grilled fish with mornay sauce, sauteed vegetables and boiled potato @ RM13.50 nettThe set lunch comes with 3 choices of the mains. They randomly change the mains everyday. It comes with 2 pieces of dory fish, slighted grilled to golden at both sides and dip onto the cream sauce. I can't explain the taste of the sauce, but is a little sweet and sourish taste, serve good with the fish. I thought boiled potato will be dull but it serves me not, it is very tasty like fries actually. RM13.50 nett fo
The set lunch comes with 3 choices of the mains. They randomly change the mains everyday. It comes with 2 pieces of dory fish, slighted grilled to golden at both sides and dip onto the cream sauce. I can't explain the taste of the sauce, but is a little sweet and sourish taste, serve good with the fish. I thought boiled potato will be dull but it serves me not, it is very tasty like fries actually. RM13.50 nett for a full course set lunch is too worthwhile.
2013-09-28 29 views
Cheese bake rice with chicken @ RM13.50 nettCheese baked rice comes with a layer of rice a the bottom, two huge drumstick chicken on top and topped with layer of mozzarella cheese. There is some cream sauce in it too. The chicken portion is too much compared to the rice. The chicken is very tender and mix with the salty cheese makes it so flavourful. Sides with sauteed vegetables. It taste like home-cooked and i enjoy alot.
Cheese bake rice with chicken @ RM13.50 nett
Taste
Stuffed chicken wings with sauteed vegetables and mashed potato @ RM13.50 netThis stuffed chicken wings is seasonal, they don't serve this often. I imagine it will be a small portion but shocked me when it was served. Two huge and fat chicken wings stuffed with chopped chicken meat ball. I can taste some water chestnut cubes in it and too much of black pepper makes is very spicy for me. The special made brown sauce is flavourful but not enough for the big huge meat ball. I like the chicken wing
Stuffed chicken wings with sauteed vegetables and mashed potato @ RM13.50 net
This stuffed chicken wings is seasonal, they don't serve this often. I imagine it will be a small portion but shocked me when it was served. Two huge and fat chicken wings stuffed with chopped chicken meat ball. I can taste some water chestnut cubes in it and too much of black pepper makes is very spicy for me. The special made brown sauce is flavourful but not enough for the big huge meat ball. I like the chicken wing skin instead, coz not very fancy on too meaty.
2013-09-28 32 views
A friend introduce this place to me. They serve set lunch everyday even weekends. The soup will compulsory comes with 2 slices of garlic bread. I never like garlic but i love this garlic bread. I will pick the least garlic pieces and it actually baked it very crispy and tastety. The soup is not kind of very flavourful type but indeed very refreshing. The soft pumpkin taste is delicious that you will ask for more.
2013-09-24 37 views
One of our colleagues birthday today! As usual, we decided to have a group lunch to celebrate her birthday!! We decided to have lunch in Peppercorn Cafe Subang Jaya SS15, it is quite reputable in Subang Jaya area here!!Very difficult to find parking during peak hours especially during working days lunch hour! However, we are so lucky to get parking. One of the food we ordered were mushroom chicken chop set lunch! Most of us ordered the same dish. Comes along with ice cream and a cup of tea!! Wor

Very difficult to find parking during peak hours especially during working days lunch hour! However, we are so lucky to get parking. One of the food we ordered were mushroom chicken chop set lunch! Most of us ordered the same dish. Comes along with ice cream and a cup of tea!! Worth eating huh!!!
2012-06-08 31 views
Forgotten how we came across Peppercone Cafe at SS15, maybe is when looking for SS15 burger shop. This shop is said to be around in SS15 for more than 10 years already but we never realized about it though. It was located at such a hidden place but surprisingly, when we went in for dinner one weekend, the place was half occupied, signifying a not so bad business.The spaghetti came in big portion, with generous amount of ham and mushroom. The carbonara base was watery and not creamy..almost taste
The spaghetti came in big portion, with generous amount of ham and mushroom. The carbonara base was watery and not creamy..almost tasteless.