2020-12-12 7 views
這間南香雞飯超有名每一本旅遊書都有介紹所以當我計劃吉隆坡行程時這間已經編入了我的top5必吃名單當中到達的時候完全感受到這是人氣店全店都滿座 而且不是全部遊客當中還有很多本地人我們三個人 點了半隻雞和兩個油飯沒錯 這只是半隻雞的份量!不知道馬來西亞所有雞都這麼大隻還是這間的特別大超誇張 半隻雞已經放滿一個大盤上桌的時候我們傻眼還一再跟店員確認這是半隻還是一隻雖然超大隻雞 但完全不會老雞肉非常嫩滑 沾醬油膏後更好吃油飯很香而且價錢便宜
這間南香雞飯超有名

油飯很香
而且價錢便宜
Taste
2020-07-14 5 views
Moist, tender, lip-smackingly amazing Hainanese chicken in Chinatown? TICK!Ever with my ears to the ground, the old chinese receptionist bestowed legendary status on this fine establishment, so with that recommendation ringing in my ears I considered it my duty to test his utterances. He was bang on! The deceptively plain looking broth also packed a deep chicken punch! Poultry sacrifice of the highest order.
Moist, tender, lip-smackingly amazing Hainanese chicken in Chinatown? TICK!

Taste