Previously this burger was under test run and now it is in the menu! The Ultraman 3.0 is recommended for Salted egg lover to try!
2016-04-08
RM16 (Dinner)
2016-03-23 496 views
Finally had the chance to give this badass (Ultraman Burger) a try before its no longer for sale! With all this on-going salted egg yolk craze happening, myBurgerlab thought of joining the heat to by introducing the Ultraman Burger, and they ace it!The Ultraman Burger (RM 18.80) is one of the most expensive burger that I have ever tried, and also one of the most delicious one too! Instead of using Chicken Breast as patty like the other burgers, Ultraman Burger uses Chicken Thigh which is a bette
Ultraman Burger
RM18.8
The Ultraman Burger (RM 18.80) is one of the most expensive burger that I have ever tried, and also one of the most delicious one too! Instead of using Chicken Breast as patty like the other burgers, Ultraman Burger uses Chicken Thigh which is a better choice as the meat is more juicy and tender.

I wanted to try the Salted Egg Yolk Fries too but it would be another RM 15. Hence, I just paid another RM 7.50 to make my burger a set. Fortunately, there was excess salted egg yolk sauce from the Ultraman Burger which allowed me to have the chance to egg some fries while dipping the excess sauce.

Anyway, few more days til the burger is remove from the menu. So, do give it a try soon!
2016-03-20
Ultraman Burger
RM 18.8
2016-03-09 262 views
My utmost favourite place to get my burger fix is definitely MyBurgerlab. They started off at Seapark, then slowly branching out to areas such as OUG, Bandar Sunway as well as Putrajaya. The wait can be quite long and tedious, so reservations are recommended before heading there for a meal.My personal favorite choice of burger would be the JammingWithElvis, which is basically beef patty, caramelized onions, peanut butter, blueberry jam sandwiched between two fluffy charcoal buns. For a big peanu

For a big peanut butter fan like me, this is approved and comes highly recommended. It was so rich in flavour and so tasty that I’m almost certain that you’ll be a fan from the first bite!
2016-03-01
RM25 (Dinner)
Celebration
Birthday
2016-02-28 122 views
During the Chinese New Year, myburgerlab carried out an Ang Pau Promotion. Basically, first few customers would need to bring an ang pau with any amount in it to exchannge ANY burger. What a good deal right? So I went for it.Since I get to order any burger, I chose  something that I have not tried before-Yellow Submarine. It's called the Yellow Submarine because it has Mustard, Cheddar Cheese and Pineapples, which by the way, are all yellow in colour. The burger also has a Fried Chicken Patty!!A
Yellow Submarine
RM18

All in all, the burger tasted great! Their combination is just wonderul.

P/S: The burger was quite big, I was actually having some difficulties in bitting in haha. But nevertheless, it was good meal!
2016-02-11
Yellow Submarine
RM 18
2015-10-13 131 views
If you want to cut short your table waiting time, and of course, if you wish to dine in, strongly recommended you to NOT visit on Friday-Sunday Visited on a fine Wednesday night and we just waited like 10 minutes for our burger.The menu says it all. "Fried Chicken with Sharp Cheddar, topped with a Sunny Side Up Egg, covered with Green Salsa and Seaweed Mayo."The fried chicken was so tender and well blended in with the strong cheddar, and the salsa just sweeten the egg to a perfect state, and sea

Bulbasaur
RM17.5
The menu says it all.

The fried chicken was so tender and well blended in with the strong cheddar, and the salsa just sweeten the egg to a perfect state, and seaweed mayo just enlighted the whole experience.

One shouldn't miss their Yellow Submarine / Spicy Hawaiian 2.0, if you are a person who always opt for Hawaiian Chicken when ordering a pizza.
2015-09-16
RM20
Bulbasaur
RM 17.5
  • Yellow Submarine
  • Spicy Hawaiian 2.0
  • Beautiful Mess 5.0
2015-10-10 73 views
Hi, to you who have read this post. Hope that you are having a nice day ahead =D . What if you do not have a nice day, stay positive. What if you need energy to stay positive, and Eat. Life on leisure is about beating around the bush sometimes, hahaha. Okay, since I am typing this in the midnight, I am a bit drunken state already. So I made a visit to Burgerlab Seapark before I went back to my hometown.  Overall, I felt like the fries quality has drop. The fries last time taste better. This time

What if you need energy to stay positive, and Eat.

Life on leisure is about beating around the bush sometimes, hahaha.

Overall, I felt like the fries quality has drop. The fries last time taste better. This time, overall the food is good as always.
Swisstake
Spicy Hawaiian 2.0
Lava Brownie
This is so delicious I tell you. Sweet tooth would have love it! It's quite fulfilling as it has not one, not 2 but 3 scoops on vanilla ice-cream (with so much calories content) and the delicious, mild biter, chocholately chocolate fudge like brownie. It's a wholesome I would purposely come just for this. Because we seldom made visit here. Even bf whom seldom take food photo also take photo. But when I wanna taking a photo of him ,t aking photo, then he cabut . you coward ~~
The proof that this Lava Brownie is too awesome, even each of us has one burger on ourown, we still manage to stuff this heavenly fulfilling brownie to the last drop. Try it! you will never regret

Wifi is quite weak in first floor. It endless time to upload pic into facebook in the end I use my own mobile data.

By the way I have recently compile my list of Top 5 food to eat in Seapark, a small yet compact neighbourhood in Petaling Jaya.
Other Info. : weak wifi,
2015-10-06
Celebration
Christmas
Dining Offer
Credit Card Offers
  • Lava Brownie
2015-04-19 41 views
Anytime I think of burger, I always go to Burger Lab as it has the best non-oily burgers which make it a healthier option while still being able to enjoy burgers.My fried tried the Kick in the Ass burger which was so gooey yet tasty. Hers was a set which comes with french fries, at additonal RM 6. I liked my Teriyaki Mushroom Shitake burger which I can no longer remember its creative and crazy name. It was so innovative that they could actually mash the beef patty together with the shitake to be

I liked my Teriyaki Mushroom Shitake burger which I can no longer remember its creative and crazy name. It was so innovative that they could actually mash the beef patty together with the shitake to be turned into burger patty. Mine also had a bull's eye egg which pop out making the entire experience of eating it super messy yet superb.

We both ordered free flow of soft drinks.

They also have excellent service from the super friendly and kind waiters. The waiters look very young, mostly looking like students but they always at your service. Recently, they have renovated the upstairs to be used as a cafe too but you would have to still queue up downstairs, grab your burger before heading upstairs.
Shitake Burger
Kick in the Ass
2015-04-03
RM20
Shitake Burger
  • shitake
  • geisha
  • french fries
We were greeted by a cute blond Malay waitress who handed us a small menu with a smile so that those in the queue could order their food or at least think of their orders. She even went the extra mile to find out for me which number is the customer at the cashier. This place deserves 9/10 rating for service even though it is a fast food or self-service cafe.The place was teeming with students and it makes you look young hanging out here. I wanted to come here another time but failed because the

The place was teeming with students and it makes you look young hanging out here. I wanted to come here another time but failed because the queue was too long.

I ordered the Flavour of the Month, Cthulhu (pronounced Ke-Too-Loo) at RM 16 which I had a hrd time pronoucing at first. It comprised of the most tender and soft beef, sandwiched between 2 pieces of charcoal bread like all the burgers here. I like the nacho type ingredient and also the fried avocado.

My friend ordered the other Flavour of the Month - Geisha (RM 15) which has very tender, thick, fresh and succulent chicken meat in between with seaweed and zucchinis, which then made my mouth water.

We added RM 6 to the burger to make it a set which meant a bottomless soft drink and also the best and freshest and crispiest french fries in the world.
2014-05-15
RM40
I can understand why this outlet is packed and why people are willing to line up and wait for a meal over the burgers. What a mission it was; through the evening traffic jam and rain, finding parking and queuing with the rest before reaching the counter to place our orders. But it was all worth. I melted because the young decent looking employees were pleasant, they smiled, they suggested what to order and most importantly, they had great patience just like the great tastes of the burgers we had.
2013-12-19
  • Hawaiian Five O (Hot)
2013-11-27 97 views
This is my favourite creation from MBL - the Elvis burger. Why is it called such? Elvis is known to have enjoyed his burgers with peanut butter. As strange as they may come across, it actually tastes very good. In addition to peanut butter, they also slapped on some jam. Really divine. The gooey nutty flavour actually balances well against the berry-sweetness and the beefy juiciness.While I enjoy this burger the most among all MBL's offerings, I wouldn't have it there again... because it's just

While I enjoy this burger the most among all MBL's offerings, I wouldn't have it there again... because it's just too effortless and I can make it at home instead of paying around 20 bucks for something this small. But still, really, really good.

2013-10-17 82 views
Fries + Dipping SauceYou can never leave burger lab without ordering their fries. NEVER. These thick yet fluffy fries are seasoned with a dash of salt & pepper and rosemary. WARNING: IT IS REALLY ADDICTIVE! Extra credit is given to their special in-house dipping sauce. We asked for extra as it was too addictive and we can't stop dipping our fries in it! =p It tasted a little spicy with some tanginess- lovely
Fries + Dipping Sauce
2013-10-17 82 views
Sloppy Bella RM15 + Small side of Fries (RM4)Fried Portobello Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Chicken Sloppy JoeWARNING- Sloppy Bella is a really messy burger, as the name suggested. The creamy, mouth-watering sauce with mince chicken infuses with the swiss cheese just come oozing out as I embrace the burger. The sauce ended up dripping all over my tray, creating a mess =B The gigantic Portobello mushroom was really juicy too! The mushroom "juice" come squirting out when I took a bite out of it.
Sloppy Bella RM15 + Small side of Fries (RM4)
Fried Portobello Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Chicken Sloppy Joe
2013-10-17 48 views
Chicken & Egg Dilemma ala carte RM15.50Fried battered chicken, eggcellent egg salad & cheddar sandwiched between a delectable soft & fluffy charcoal bunThe battered fried chicken was fried till perfection. Flavours come bursting out as I sink my teeth into the tender & succulent chicken. The eggcellent egg salad was superb! It moisture the burger, giving it a tangy & creamy taste.
Chicken & Egg Dilemma ala carte RM15.50
1K
2013-09-30 62 views
由于今天不想吃牛肉的关系,我就点了这个来尝尝因为平时来到都是点牛肉为主的关系。这个鸡肉吃起来果然是让我有惊喜呢。很喜欢里面软嫩多汁的口感和软绵绵的面包就是很搭配。
1K
2013-09-30 36 views
单是看名字我还以为出了很脆的鸡肉片然后汉堡里面就有很浓郁的咖哩酱汁。原来那种味道全部都浓缩在中间的肉片里头。肉片外皮很酥脆,吃起来还很鲜嫩多汁。里面还有很想的咖哩味道。