2013-12-31 65 views
Roti jala, good for tea timers like me as I wanted something not too light, considering I did not have lunch. The texture of roti jala was perfect, i.e. not too tough and easy to tear apart. The curry was fragrant and thick, which I love best. However too little gravy for me to banjir my jala with. Chicken chunks were found to be pretty tender.
2013-08-23 21 views
kluang station is great place to hang out with friend and here i like the most is the coffee added with ice. chilling enough for my tea break time and plus here the place is very comfortable with nice and clean environment. the coffee taste is strong enough and i like to add sugar into it. the roti jala is also recommended to try on for their soft roti jala and given the thick curry gravy
2013-06-19
RM14 (Tea)
2013-07-15 26 views
Honey Chicken Wings. Apart from the main courses, we ordered this chicken wings for sharing too. Although it was mentioned honey chicken wings, the chicken does not taste much of honey taste though. No doubt it was slightly sweet but it was not strong. The edges of the wings were slightly crispy. The chicken was not tough though. An average chicken wings and nothing to shout about.
2013-07-15 12 views
Curry Chicken Rice. The curry chicken rice was nicely placed i.e a bowl of curry chicken, a bowl of rice and a tiny portion of slaw. The curry chicken consisted of chicken and potato. The portion was not too big but it was slightly oily. The potato was soft and the chicken was tender. The curry gravy was not thick though and it had slight spiciness. The slaw was just normal.
2013-07-15 22 views
Milo dinasour. I am a fan of milo and I always drink it almost everyday. Once in awhile, I would order Milo Dinasour just to have further omph from milo. Kluang station's version was not too big as in the milo powder was not stacked as a mountain. The portion was just mediocre. The milo was sweet and was slightly diluted by the amount of ice. This was just a standard drink.
2013-07-15 29 views
Sirap Selasih. It was a very hot day, and before we left Tesco, we stopped by Kluang Station for lunch. The sirap selasih ice was the best drink to cool down the temperature. The ice cubes were just nice amount, not too much. The selasih portion was a bit too little and I like to chew more of it. The syrup was quite sweet, but I was fine with it. Overall, it was not a bad drink.