2015-06-28 2226 views
Finally, I am here in Heli Pad! I was elated! And I am here with a bouquet of pink roses and a lot of other flowers given by my BFF for my belated birthday! What a special and memorable day! After enjoying the sunset, we finally came down to the lounge to have dinner. The menu is quite limited so do not expect too much.I ordered the Quasadilla with Guacamole (RM 28) which was the best one I ever eaten in my entire life. The quesadilla skin was so thin and crispy. There was quite a lot of filling

I ordered the Quasadilla with Guacamole (RM 28) which was the best one I ever eaten in my entire life. The quesadilla skin was so thin and crispy. There was quite a lot of filling inside too such as olives, tomatoes, parsley, chicken and a little cheese. In most places, quesadilla usually have only cheese and chicken which is too boring for me. If you ever come here, the only item you should order is this because the pasta is not tasty for us.

We ordered the Beef Carbonara (RM 31) whereby the sauce is too cheesy. There slices of deep fried beef bacon was just alright. There were some slices of mushroom and small pieces of chopped broccoli. The pasta is not linguini and is the one that is slightly thicker.

My other friend ordered the Chicken Alfredo (RM 28) which was also similarly thick and cheesy. I totally have nothing much to say except that we had to eat the pasta with tobasco and Guacamole sauce as there is just too much cheese. My friend felt it is too bland.

Anyway, the service of the waiters more than justifies the pasta that is not that good. We cannot expect that great food for a bar since most bars do not have great either.
Beef Carbonara
RM31
2015-06-27
RM92.20
  • Quasadilla with Guacamole
2015-06-28 963 views
I kept dreaming of coming to Helipad ever since I heard about it from my friend who went there for Jan 2015 New Year's Eve. So finally, instead of Marini's 57, we came here tonight since it is where I wanted to go and also to save more cost. There is Happy Hour at 6-9pm whereby we can enter the Heli Pad by just ordering a drink each. After 9pm, we need to order a bottle of drink at about RM 450 ++ and there is band at 9.30 pm on Saturday nights. The ambience is amazing here. The Heli lounge is c

The ambience is amazing here. The Heli lounge is creatively designed whereby the wall is painted with pictures of the KL Tower and the waiters and waitresses wear Pilot attire. They really gave you the ultimate helipad experience minus the helicopter.

I ordered the Star Kiss cocktail at RM 30. It was slightly sour with pineapple juice mixed with martini.

My friend ordered Appletini at RM 30 which was great too.

Another friend ordered Lycheetini but I could not taste because she finished her drink too much while getting another quarter dropping on the floor.

The only bad thing is that the stairway is so dark and dangerous. They should install some wall lights to light up the path. There were so many people upstairs and most of them were tourists and caucasians. I wonder how we have never known about this place till today, and we dare to call ourselves Malaysians! Hahaha..

This place has excellent service and beautiful and hospitable and polite waiters and waitressses. It is definitely THE PLACE to hang out with your friends and have romanctic outings too.
Cocktails
Cocktails
RM 30
  • star kiss cocktail
2013-05-02 1393 views
Heli Lounge Bar isn't just another KL rooftop watering hole; customers can spend the evening sipping cocktails on the 36th-floor helicopter landing pad of Menara KH, with no walls or windows to fetter their 360-degree view of KL's skyline.We visited on a drizzly night, so the helipad was bare; had the weather been better, chairs & tables would be spread across this area (6pm-9pm happy hours, when everyone can come up for free; beyond that, patrons might have to purchase a bottle).The Heli Bar Lo
The Heli Bar Lounge experience actually begins on the 34th floor below, where the main clubbing area features aviation-minded flourishes: a DJ console constructed from a Boeing-747's turbine, as well as a plane cabin seat transformed into a couch ...
... & even a propeller on the wall, a turbine table & model jets hanging from the ceiling.
Perfunctory bar snacks are available, but happy-hour drink deals are delicious here, with a glass of wine at RM15 nett, if memory serves us correctly ...
... as well as Mojitos & strawberry & lychee martinis at RM20 each, all pleasurably potent.