2015-10-06 145 views
A few weeks back I had the chance to tried out Fish and Co's lunch menu, which I actually thought I was having Manhattan Fish Market the whole time. lol. But I was glad that it was Fish and Co. Because I'll have much higher expectation for Manhattan. So what's happening with Fish and Co? Currently they're offering a lunch set which starts from RM11.95 that's available from 11:30am to 5:30pmI had my 'lunch' set at their Pavilion branch. Well they also have other outlets all over Klang Valley at l

I had my 'lunch' set at their Pavilion branch. Well they also have other outlets all over Klang Valley at locations such as 1U, Paradigm Mall, The Mines, and many more.
They were preparing for some kind of party it seems, or probably a corporate event hence the many rows of tables and chairs.
So what do they serve for their lunch set? Starting from RM11.95 :and if you're feeling a bit more 'hungry' (and have a deeper pocket to burn) you can opt for these :All sets also come with a drink.

So for our 'lunch' set, we've ordered the Grilled Salmon Cajun Style and Artic Fish and Chips. (Notice the repeated air quotes, it's because we were having it at night time.)
Grilled Salmon Cajun Style (RM25.95)

The priciest set on the menu because salmon isn't cheap, due to it's high demand and low supply (depending on whether it's farm-raised or caught in the wild)
Artic Fish and Chips (RM17.95)

I'm not sure why it has the name artic in it, but they pretty much stayed true to the name because the sides did feel 'Artic'. lolSo how did the meal fare? Considering that the cheapest set starts off at RM11.95, it is not bad. In case you're bored with your daily chap fan lunch. (Fun fact : I'll never be bored of chap fan. I'm so chinese like that. haha!)

Fish and Co's dishes are marginally cheaper than Manhattan, so they have that going for them.

xx

I CAN'T WAIT TO BLOG about my trips actually! SEE YA'LL NEXT BLOGPOST LOL. TATA

Other Info. : good
2015-09-15
  • anything
What is your favourite type of meat? Beef? Mutton? Chicken? Pork? Fish? It is FISH for my family. Moreover, research says Fish is Brain food and can increase brain volume. It is because fish contain high amount of Omega-3 fatty acids which is also anti-oxidant. Eating any type of fish once a week is good for your memory says Daily Mail Co in their health article. Hikhikhik, so let's eat more fish.So, I am glad to be invited by Openrice on Wednesday night to Fish & Co, Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur for
So, I am glad to be invited by Openrice on Wednesday night to Fish & Co, Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur for their new Happy Lunching promo. Incidentally, Fish & Co is also one of my regular restaurants, and I have blogged about it earlier, check out my earlier blog post here.Happy Lunching sets starts from RM11.95 nett onwards. There are two types, one for the normal and lighter ones, called "Hungry Sets" and heavier ones for bigger eaters called "Very Hungry Set". All lunch sets come with a choice of beverages of Iced tea, Sprite or Coke.
Spaghetti Promodoro
RM11.95
Spaghetti Pomodoro is the first in this list for Hungry Sets, with the price of RM11.95. A worthwhile and filling dish with a great taste as well.
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
RM14.95
Caesar Salad with grilled chicken (RM14.95) is a recommended dish for small and health conscious individuals especially ladies who loves vegetables
Grilled Peri-Peri Pollock with Paella Rice - RM17.95
Arctic Fish & Chips - RM17.95

Fish & Chips, an all time favourite. I can never get tired of it! Moreover, it reminds me of my days in Sydney, Australia.
Vongole Aglio Olio - RM18.95

I was surprised to see such an articulated assembled dish! It is my favourite as not only it's the first time I am eating seafood (clams) with spaghetti but the taste is fantastic! I will definitely come for this in future.

From the Very Hungry set, there are four sets that is Grilled Salmon Cajun Style, Seasonal Catch with Spicy Teriyaki, Coriander Catch and Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken.
RM25.9
Grilled Salmon Cajun Style - RM25.95

Seasonal Catch with Spicy Teriyaki - RM22.95
RM23.95
Coriander Catch - RM23.95

This is special! The coriander, wow, it's flavorful and blended well when eaten together with the fish. Here is a healthier version of preparing fish, as, no frying or even grilling is involved.
Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken - RM 20.95

Ya, I am hooked to this dish. Haha. it's a chicken dish but maybe because this peri-peri sauce was just right! The chicken meat is cooked nicely and the peri-peri sauce this time is perfect as compared to the ones I had last year. Congratulations on the improvement. My personal favourite from this Very Hungry set is Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken and Coriander Catch!

There are Super Add-On Deals for only RM3.50. They are Paella Rice, Chips, Homemade Coleslaw, Seasonal vegetables and Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade Coleslaw
Seasonal Vegetables
Mashed potatoes comes pretty as a volcano! Cute! In the crater is some cream sauce.
Seafood Chowder

Save the best for the last, people say. So, to me it is this Soup of the Day. The actual price is RM8.95 but only RM5.95 as an add-on in this promo. This thick creamy soup is my all time favourite and as was also my favourite in my earlier blog that is Fish & Co @ Paradigm Mall.

I was surprised to see that this Fish & Co in Pavilion is so big and spacious inside.
There are big long tables and plenty of chairs suitable for many different type of functions. There are special fork and spoons which are colorful and made of plastic, just right for kids. Therefore, why not hooked up with Fish & Co, Pavilion for your kid's coming birthday party!
Another different type of fisherman tables outside for you to get hooked.Bloggers and Openrice Malaysia staff enjoying their meal.
Ms. Alicia from Openrice also took the trouble to explain to us about Openrice's new application, OpenSnap. This OpenSnap is now mobile-friendly. It has a huge gallery of photos of restaurants in several countries such as China, India, HongKong, Philippines. We can search for restaurants according to the area listed in the countries. Now, we will know where to find restaurants when we are travelling in another country, Cool!
Happy Lunching is available from Monday - Friday from 11.30 am until 5.30 pm for a limited time only.

Address:

Fish & Co,

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

No. C4.02.00, Level 4

168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,

55100, Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +603- 2141-1350

For more info, please visit:

Website: http://www.fish-co.com.my/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishncomy

For more food pictures, please visit : OpenSnap

Other Info. : Fish is brain food! Fish is my favourite dish and I also was smitten by way most fresh seafood are served from a pan. Moreover the decors of fishing nets, anchors, fishing boats and rustic tables are so awesome
RM25.00 (Dinner)
Celebration
National Day
Spaghetti Promodoro
RM 11.95
RM 25.9
RM 23.95
  • Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken
Really sorry for the late update,I've abandon my blog for few weeks due to heavy load of assignments and exam!!Recently, Fish & Co, invited me to attend a Food Testing Review,therefore i had a chance to try out all the delicious lunch sets they provided in their set lunch menu.OMG!!! lucky me...... *giggle*This is the menu of the lunch setit divided into 3 parts - HUNGRY SET, VERY HUNGRY SET, AND SUPER ADD-ON DEAL.For HUNGRY SET, Artic Fish & Chip - MUST TRY!!!!!their fish and chip was well-know
Really sorry for the late update,

I've abandon my blog for few weeks due to heavy load of assignments and exam!!

Recently, Fish & Co, invited me to attend a Food Testing Review,

OMG!!! lucky me...... *giggle*

For HUNGRY SET,

Artic Fish & Chip - MUST TRY!!!!!
their fish and chip was well-known as the Best fish & chip in town,

Artic fish & Chip - the most classic fish & chip

it was crispy outside and soft inside.... what a fantastic texture!!!

MUST TRY!!!

Vongole Aglio-Olio was my favorite!!!!
The Spaghetti was well-cooked, not too soft and not too hard.

Whereas the main focus is the "lala"

it was juicy and fresh enough as once i bite, it burst!

Spaghetti Pomodoro
Taste of the spaghetti was much more lighter compare to usual bolognese pasta.

Not too sour...... worth to try!! hehe

Caesar Salad With Grilled Chicken.
Grilled Peri-Peri Pollock with Paella Rice - - MUST TRY!!!
What was so special about this dish is the sauces!!!!

taste like sambal but not sambal.... LOL

i don't know what i'm saying right now... too nice to eat!!

It's turn to VERY HUNGRY LUNCH SET!!!!

Grilled Salmon Cajun Style
seriously, fresh or smoke salmon was more preferable!

Seasonal Catch with Spicy Terayaki ---- MUST TRY!!
I love their terayaki sause!!! too special and delicious!

Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken --- MUST TRY!!
Again! their sauce really impressed my taste bud!!!

unforgettable type of delicious.... *faint*

Coriander Catch ---- MUST TRY!!!!!
The green sauce looks weird but taste really special and unique!!!

What's next will be the SUPER ADD-ON DEAL!!!!

Things available in SUPER ADD-ON DEAL

Soup of the day! Mushroom Soup
Mushroom soup was quite creamy!!!

Once i finished, I was half way full dy! LOL

*** suitable for those who wanna lost weight......

Chips
Paella Rice Mashed Potato ---- MUST TRY!!!!This was special!!!

Shape of the mashed potato looks like an egg tart.

with Mushroom soup in the centre!

CREATIVITY LEVEL --- brilliant!

Homemade Coleslaw Seasonal VegetableI know you guys jealous on me... *giggles*Me and gorgeous bloggers!!!Fish & Co. Facebook Page

Address

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, C4.02.00, Level 4, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Operating Hours

Mon - Sun 11am - 10pm

Contact for more detail

+60 3-2141 1350

enquiry@fish-co.com.my

Website

Other Info. : Chef's cooking skill not really impressed me. Under expectation. Taste need to improve!
2015-09-09
When heard about Fish & Co, you know it must be something related to fish or seafood. Fish&Co is a restaurant which serve fresh seafood in pan. Their dining experience is actually inspired by simple practice of the fisherman. How cool is it huh! Last week, I visited Fish & Co at Pavilion. Large area with beautiful decoration.Fish & Co do provide lunch meal set with affordable price! I don’t like fish. Or maybe I should say I don’t like fish with bones. I hate it when there’s fishbone inside my m

Fish & Co do provide lunch meal set with affordable price! I don’t like fish. Or maybe I should say I don’t like fish with bones. I hate it when there’s fishbone inside my mouth. That’s the reason why I love eating at Fish & Co. They processed their fish, take out all the bones, and now we can eat without worrying of a fishbones.
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken (RM14.95). Fresh vegetables and juicy chicken with delicious dressing.
Soup of the day, Fish Chowder (add-on deals RM5.95). The very creamy soup.
Artic Fish and Chips (RM17.95). I think this dish is suitable for children! Delicious and finger licking good!
Mashed Potato (add-on deals RM3.50). I not sure about others, but I’m in love with this mash potato! It’s milky, it’s smooth. For those who don;t like milk might not like this. Hmm...
Grilled Peri-peri Pollock (RM17.95). Okay, there's raisin in the rise.
Vongole Aglio Olio (RM18.95). The vongole mixed so well with the spaghetti and sauce. Their vongole is big and fresh.
Grilled Salmon in Cajun Style (RM25.95). Every fish over here is fresh! The skin of this grilled salmon is crunchy!
Spaghetti Pomodoro (RM11.95). If you lov espaghetti with tomato sauce, this is what you should try.
Seasonal Catch with Spicy Teriyaki (RM22.95). Yum Yum Yum! The sauce is not that spicy like it gonna make your mouth keep produce saliva and your snot is keep on dripping down. NO! It’s just a normal spicy level foreveryone of you, except for kids.
2015-09-18 19 views
Fish&Co. is a nice place for seafood lovers who looking for a conductive andrelaxing environment to dine in. Ambiance may not look much appealfrom entrance, but the VIP area at the far end will definitely surprise you.Very sailor furniture and environment, it's nice for party and private event, especiallyfor children since kids menu is available here.For today's food tasting event, we have given to sample their "happy lunching"which is a set lunch menu, classified into two set; hungry and very h
Fish&Co. is a nice place for seafood lovers who looking for a conductive and
relaxing environment to dine in. Ambiance may not look much appeal
from entrance, but the VIP area at the far end will definitely surprise you.
for children since kids menu is available here.
For today's food tasting event, we have given to sample their "happy lunching"
which is a set lunch menu, classified into two set; hungry and very hungry set. Their different is the side dishes, very hungry set have two instead of one.
Both sets come with a drink. Be aware, this value set is not valid on weekends,
eve of public holidays and public holidays. I assume all the food have been well prepared early, just heat up upon serving. Since they already taste cold after our own less than 15 minutes photography section. None of the fish meal gains my attention,
surprisingly is their chicken still remain juicy and tender even though it's cold. Although the mains doesn't really stand out, but I really enjoy all their side dishes especially paella rice. The rice is truly fragrant yet aromatic and sweetness from raisins add extra credit to overall flavor.
Soup of the day - Fish Chowder (add-on deals RM5.95)
Caeser Salad with Grilled Chicken (RM14.95)

classic salad topped with juicy, tender peri-peri chicken and homemade crouton.
Spaghetti Pomodoro (RM11.95)

tomato sauce based spaghetti with additional touch of cheese powder on top.
Vongole Aglio Olio (RM18.95)

white clam and spaghetti tossed in spicy aglio olio style
Artic Fish and Chips (RM17.95)

batter-fried Atlantic pollock fish fillet, served with chips and mayo.
Grilled Peri-peri Pollock (RM17.95)

grilled Atlantic pollock topped with peri-peri sauce, served with paella rice.
Grilled Peri-peri Chicken (RM20.95)

tender and juicy chicken meats spread with peri-peri sauce.
Coriander Catch (RM23.95)

white fish fillet grilled with home blend coriander sauce.
Seasonal Catch with Spicy Teriyaki (RM22.95)

grilled catch of the day with spicy teriyaki sauce.
Grilled Salmon in Cajun Style (RM25.95)

sashimi-grade salmon grilled with house-blend of cajun spice with lemon butter sauce.
Mashed Potato (add-on deals RM3.50)

It's a must to add on!

• paella rice
  • mashed potatoes
  • coleslaw
说到鱼扒其实我都会想起 Manhatten Fish Market,近期内我也是慢慢发现 Fish & Co 也是其中一间和 Manhatten Fish Market 很类似的餐厅,所以现在说起鱼扒又多一间餐厅作为选择了。目前 Fish & Co 的分行都分布在雪隆各大商场: One Utama, Paradigm Mall, The Mines, The Main Place, IOI City Mall 和我去的 Pavilion KL。整间餐厅完全都是以鱼来做主题,还带点海军风格,很明显进来 Fish & Co 就免不了要尝试他们家的鱼扒之类的菜色。我来到 Pavilion 分行的 Fish & Co 空间真的很大,所以这里若办上家庭聚会或者是公司聚会应该能容纳不少人,这主意还真的很不错。这一次 Fish & Co 要推荐新推出的 Happy Lunching 套餐!当然 Happy Lunching 只限制于星期一至星期五 下午11.30pm-5.30pm 而已。有时,我真的会被餐厅所推出午餐套餐被吸引住皆因大部分都是一个价格有主食还包含饮料。你可以点 Hungry Set

这一次 Fish & Co 要推荐新推出的 Happy Lunching 套餐!当然 Happy Lunching 只限制于星期一至星期五 下午11.30pm-5.30pm 而已。有时,我真的会被餐厅所推出午餐套餐被吸引住皆因大部分都是一个价格有主食还包含饮料。你可以点 Hungry Set 或者是 Very Hungry Set! 适量小就点 Hungry Set 咯,真的很饿的话不就点 Very Hungry Set! 其实两则最大的差别是 Hungry Set 就只是单品;Very Hungry Set 有多两个 Sides Dishes。

Hungry Set:
Vongole Aglio Oglio RM18.95
Grilled Peri-Peri Pollock RM17.95
Spaghetti Pomodoro RM11.95
Arctic Fish & Chips RM17.95
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken RM14.95

说实话,我觉得不是鱼扒类的食物真的比较好吃一些。我个人是比较推荐 Vongole Aglio Oglio 和 Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken。我看到 Vongole Aglio Oglio 的一整圈的啦啦真的吸引到我了,意大利面也算中规中矩。至于招牌鱼扒,不知道是否当天离上座已经有一段时间了所以冷掉的鱼扒真的不讨喜。

Very Hungry Set:
Coriander Catch RM23.95
Seasonal Catch with spicy teriyaki RM22.95
Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken RM20.95
Grilled Salmon Cajun Style RM25.95

Very Hungry Set 的套餐都是以 Pan Frying 来呈现的。菜色也是中规中矩,若是在食物还有温度品尝的话或许会比较吸引我,这一点就是我觉得当天有点可惜让我尝不到最香的味道。

Fish & Co @ Pavilion KL

Website: http://www.fish-co.com.my/index.html
Address: Lot No. C4.02.00, Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,

Telephone: 03-2141 1350

Business Hours: (Mon-Thur) 11.30am-10pm (Fri-Sun) 11.30am-11pm

推一推,支持 Shermin's Blog 面子书:

Facebook of Shemin's Blog:

Shermin's Blog

2015-09-01
RM15 (Lunch)
Tasting Event
If you're working near Pavilion and its vicinity, you should probably pay a visit to Fish & Co. for its weekday lunch set. The restaurant is secluded, hidden at the corner of level 4 of Pavilion but perhaps if you're craving for some seafood satisfaction, this will be worth a visit.I had the opportunity to try out the Grilled Salmon Cajun Style. Honestly, you can't go wrong with salmon otherwise that's a big problem. Fish & Co's grilled salmon is well-marinated and cooked to perfection - can tas
I had the opportunity to try out the Grilled Salmon Cajun Style. Honestly, you can't go wrong with salmon otherwise that's a big problem. Fish & Co's grilled salmon is well-marinated and cooked to perfection - can taste that the salmon is fresh. However, the sides are rather disappointing, bland french fries and the vegetables are too raw for my liking. Overall, I think it's an OK dish, but honestly I expected better from Fish & Co. I got a feeling I would like the Arctic Fish & Chips better though.
This outlet is hugeeee, should have no problems accommodating hundreds of people (yes, hundreds! this place is seriously hugeeee). Also think it's a great venue for parties because of the huge space, be it for young children or adults.
I always give extra points for cool serviettes.

Fish & Co.

Lot No. C4.02.00,

Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,

168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,

FB: Fish & Co. Malaysia

2015-09-02
2015-09-15 8 views

I am so hungry and what to eat for lunch? This question always pop out in my mind when the clock tick to 12 noon. My stomach start to make noise and suddenly my mind think of Fish & Co. Let's go and grab our lunch at Fish & CO.Their menu attracted me to flip on it. The Happy Lunching set lunch start from RM 11.95 nett onwards . You can enjoy the set lunch from Monday to Friday from 11.30 am to 5.30pm. Is that great as you still enjoy your lunch although is already 5.30 pm. Do you know what to choose for lunch? All the food is so delicious so I decide to order all of it as I really so hungry. Am I really crazy? No worries as my table has 5 peoples to clear all the food.
This is the soup of the day . The soup is creamy and it come well with Caeser salad with grilled chicken.
The super add- on meal only cost you RM 3.50 and we decide to order all the side dishes.
Paella Rice
Homemade Coleslaw
Seasonal Vegetables
Mashed Potato
Chips
I love the taste of Yongole Aglio Oilio. The spaghetti mixed well with the fresh oyster.
Artic Fish & Chips
Grilled Peri-peri Pollock with Paella Rice
Spaghetti Pomodoro
This is my favourite main dish, Coriander Catch. It is a healthy combination.
Seasonal Catch with Spicy Teriyaki
Let's start our lunch. We clear all the food as it so tasty. Thank you to Fish & Co for the food and the service is good as the staff is so friendly. Follow Fish & Co on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fishncomy?fref=ts. Let's go for lunch again at Fish & Co.

Type of Meal
Lunch
  • Coriander Catch
2015-09-14 19 views
My first experience with Fish & Co was 2 years ago where I celebrate Evian's birthday with the rest of my 6 housemates. She was a huge fan of fish. Fish & Co dint turned us down that day. We were totally amazed by the special serving method of dishes.Yes, most of them were served in PAN! A real Pan.It gave us a totally unique dining experience and the dishes served were mostly healthy and delicious.A few days ago, I was invited again for a food tasting experience at Fish n Co. I'm excited as Fis

Yes, most of them were served in PAN! A real Pan.

A few days ago, I was invited again for a food tasting experience at Fish n Co. I'm excited as Fish & Co is always among my choices when I want to choose my meal for either lunch or dinner.

Like Fish n Co always say “One bite and you're hooked"
I'm totally in-love with their Mediterranean Sea design. Even the chairs were also in the blue and white strips.
They make use of the colour of sea, beaches , boat which reflect the jaunty Mediterranean culture.
Great ambience only score perfectly where there is great food, let see.

Opps, I missed out rhe most important point! Fish & Co is having lunch promotion right now! It's only start from as low as RM 11.95! A very good news to the fish- lovers right?

Let see what is inside their lunch promotion.
This is the add on. The side dishes all comes in seperate pans or plates, and don't worry, they give a generous portion for that.

Side dishes ( paella rice, Mashed potato,Homemade coleslaw, seasonal vegetables) -each RM3.50
For those who just love to keep it simple. You can try Artic Fish & Chips RM 17.95
Or you just want a seafood twist for that spaghetti. Yongole Aglio Olio RM 18.95 will be the best choice!
Ahh, sure they din't missed out the healthy Grilled Salmon Canuun Style RM 25.95 in their lunch menu too.
This is my favourite of all- Grilled Peri-Peri Pollock with Paella Rice RM 17.95. I'm a everything also need ‘lat’ one. This one suit me best.
Grilled Salmon Canuun Style RM 25.95
Or you have that one friend who doesn't like fish. Surprise! There's a Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken Rm 20.95 in the menu!
Seasonal Catch with spicy teriyaki RM22.95
Not enough fries? Just add on for only Rm 3.50!
You have that one friend that just love to be the unique one. Coriander Catch RM 23.95 will suit her/him best!
Or u just feel like today I just want to save a bit money. Spaghetti Pomagara RM 11.95 will be the best choice.

Every set will comes along with free drinks. You can choose either sprite/lemon tea!

**All the meal that start from Rm 20 comes with free 2 side dishes! **

Prepare an empty stomach here and enjoy la~

See you in the next post.

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day.

RM20 (Lunch)
Celebration
Birthday
2015-09-14 29 views
主打平底锅海鲜与炸鱼的Fish & Co.,目前在雪隆区共有六家分店,而位于Pavilion KL的分店是雪隆区六家分店里坪数最大的,店内设计走的是一贯的航海休闲风,除了宽广的室内用餐区还有半户外式的用餐区。本次主要介绍Fish & Co.促销-ing的特价午餐套餐,各式优惠套餐除了店内招牌炸鱼,也包括了前菜沙拉、浓汤、意大利面等,价位走的是亲民路线,上班族工作之余想来个简便海鲜午餐的话可以列入考量

炸鱼薯条 l Arctic Fish & Chips
RM20.95
RM23.95
RM18 (Lunch)
2015-09-13 27 views
We have another round of food tasting organized by Open Rice at Fish & Co @ Pavilion, located at Level 4 beside Morganfield's.Established in 1998, Fish & Co. is a casual, family restaurant chain serving fresh seafood in a pan. This unique dining experience drew inspiration from the simple practices of the fishermen in the Mediterranean; who caught seafood fresh from the seas, cooked and ate the freshly cooked seafood immediately from the pan. Designed with a casual, nautical ambiance, Fish & CO

Established in 1998, Fish & Co. is a casual, family restaurant
chain serving fresh seafood in a pan. This unique dining experience drew
inspiration from the simple practices of the fishermen in the
Mediterranean; who caught seafood fresh from the seas, cooked and ate
the freshly cooked seafood immediately from the pan. Designed with a
casual, nautical ambiance, Fish & CO is a child friendly place to dine in with comfortable environment. They have private section or events and parties as well.
Ample of seats available here
For the food review session we will try their set lunch menu. The price is start from RM 11.95 nett onwards with few selection of food. It is from Monday to Friday (11.30 am to 5.30 pm) and not available during Weekends and Public HolidaysNice Fish table mat
Choices of drinks of Coke, Sprite and Ice Lemon tea
Soup of the day - Advisable to have it while it is still hot
Caesar salad with grilled chicken RM 14.95 - The chicken meat is tender and layered with mayonnaise as salad dressing. I am hoping they will sprinkle more shredded cheese on top of the salad.
Arctic Fish and Chips RM 17.95 - The fish and chips taste good and crispy. Just the matter of the mayonnaise sauce taste, we do find it taste sweeter than the usual one. Tartar sauce will be a better choice perhaps.
Spaghetti Pomodoro RM 11.95 - Classic Italian pasta tossed with tomato, garlic, cheese and olive oil.
Vongole Aglio Olio RM 18.95 - A light combination of white clams and spaghetti that is well toasted in the aglio olio style. The clams is fresh and the pasta is perfectly cooked. Some may find it bland, but this is my favourite compare to the Spaghetti Pomodoro.
Grilled Peri Peri Pollock with Paella Rice RM 17.95
Grilled Salmon Cajun Style RM 25.95 - The Very Hungry Set comes with two choices of side dish. The salmon fish serving is on the pan and generous portion are given. However, the salmon is overcooked and abit dry.
Grilled Peri Peri Chicken RM 20.95 - Succulent chicken meat with flavourful spicy Peri Peri sauce
Seasonal catch with Spicy Teriyaki RM 22.95
Coriander Catch RM 23.95
The add on side dishes comes with chips, homemade coleslaw, Paella Rice, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Met new foodies here and we are enjoying the meal in a buffet style again...Lots of food!!

Overall, I prefer the Fish and Chips set and Grilled Peri Peri Chicken set. The fish is served fresh among all the choices. The drawback is on The Paella rice and seasonal vegetables and the spicy Teriyaki set is lacking of flavour.

Fish & Co @ Pavilion KL