2013-11-05 191 views
The moment I entered Delicious in Marc Residence KL, I look an immediate liking for the place. It looked pretty posh yet cosy at the same time – with a dash of pink decorations all over! Sweeet.This is no Mad Hatter’s tea session but it’s yummy all the sameA three-tiered snackplate of nomnoms perfect for all sweet tooths!The Aglio Olio spaghetti, the Tiramisu, the tangy prawn, cupcakes and tiny puffs!The Tiramisu! Mira and I loved it
Sweeet.

This is no Mad Hatter’s tea session but it’s yummy all the same

A three-tiered snackplate of nomnoms perfect for all sweet tooths!

The Tiramisu! Mira and I loved it
2013-09-29 24 views
delicious cafe is at the jalan tun razak. i have the nasi kerabu is very nice and very delicious meal here i like the santan on the rice and also the chicken is very fragrant and the meal is prepared fresh, when i steps in i can see their decoration is so beautiful and the place is very nice and impressive enough and i felt very comfortable here sitting and enjoy my meal here.
2013-09-02
RM22 (Lunch)
1K
2013-09-25 10 views
这里的煎羊排经过腌制味道变得很好吃,但它的味道不会因为经过腌制的关系而变得抢走了羊肉的味道。这个羊肉的肉不会很硬,都煮到刚刚好。吃起来一下子就咬开了,所以说煮到是刚好的。
1K
2013-09-25 11 views
这里的海鲜意大利面评价很高。大部分的朋友都说这里的意大利面味道很好吃。意大利面上面的配料很多,海鲜也很新鲜,虾子更是弹牙。面条的酱料是比较浓稠,但是酱料却很足够。
2013-08-25 39 views
Lemonade. A group of us went to Delicious Dua Residency to celebrate a colleague's wedding, as a bridal shower lunch session for her. One of the drink ordered was this lemonade. It came in a big glass and with a quarter of lemon in it. Well, at least it was not a thin slice of lemon. The lemonade was quite thick and it was tangy sour type of taste. It was a refreshing drink.
2013-08-21 15 views
Delicious Cafe, a restaurant which is famed for its cozy, elegent environment, has drawn my attention for long to visit. Finally I had the chance, and dropped by at their outlet in Dua Residency for afternoon tea one weekend. The entire cafe was very spacious indeed, with ample of natural light flowing through. Decorations and furnitures were themed in white, bringing harmony ambience to the whole cafe. Definitely a good place to lay back in a lazy weekend.Since I was there after lunch, I ordere
Since I was there after lunch, I ordered only the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova. The cake was pretty, dressed in white with halved strawberries gracefully topping over, and chocolate powder drizzled on top. But to my disappointment, a taste of the cake told me that this wasn't the pavlova I was looking for. Instead of being mellow, soft and airy, the cake was hard and dry. Not a good experience in such a good restaurant. The only plus point for the cake- It looked really lovely and pretty.
2013-07-30 4 views
This was my very first time dinner at Delicious, located at Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. It is quite easy to get there and it's convenience to get car park, just a RM3 per entry. The environment there is very nice and the atmosphere is quite relaxing and enjoying. After that, we decided to order....I prefer order food that was recommended by chef as this is my first time dinner at here. This Pan-seared Crispy Skin Salmon is served with Coriander Relish, Asparagus & Fried Potatoes. It is pretty
After that, we decided to order....
I prefer order food that was recommended by chef as this is my first time dinner at here. This Pan-seared Crispy Skin Salmon is served with Coriander Relish, Asparagus & Fried Potatoes. It is pretty good as well and salmon always my first choice

This the le boyfie favorite carbonara spaghettini!! Spaghettini serve with Oyster Mushrooms, Beef Bacon, Oregano & Cream. The taste is quite nice and make me feel super full !!
This was quite worth having dinner at Delicious because the price is affordable and the food is nice

2013-07-06
RM50 (Dinner)
  • Carbonara Spaghettini
  • Pan-seared Crispy Skin Salmon
2013-06-18 6 views
Pavlova. The pavlova looked very nice being displayed in the chiller, so I ordered it. The portion was quite big, it was topped with big strawberry and hold by cream. The crust was quite hard although it was crispy, but when we cut opened it, the crust bits flew to the table. The cream was bland, while the strawberry was a bit sour despite big in size. Overall, I do not enjoy the pavlova as it tasted bland.
2013-06-18 4 views
Chocolicious dessert. As the name indicated, it was a chocolate cake. When we cut open it, the melted chocolate flew out, similar to molten lava chocolate cake. The melted chocolate was high density and quite thick, it was chocolaty and sweet. The cake was slightly on the hard side, not enough moisture. It would be good if it was softer. The portion was huge and I could not finish it.
2013-06-18 6 views
Red dates pudding. The red dates pudding was served with ice cream. The pudding was served in a bowl, although it looks like chocolate cake, but it was made of red dates. It was baked nicely, inner part was soft and outer part was slightly crispy (not too crispy as crackers). The dessert was not too sweet, eaten together with the ice cream, it was a mixture of cold and hot together, very nice.
Taste
Seafood spaghetti spicy aglio olio. The spaghetti came with prawns and squid. I squeezed some lemon onto it to add some tanginess. There were a lot of ingredients; the prawns were medium-sized and fresh. They were succulent and sweet. The squid was springy. Overall, it was not too oily, and it has some garlic taste to it. With some chilli flakes, it added some spiciness to the dish.
2013-06-18 11 views
Carbonara spaghetti. After we took a look at the surrounding table, we noticed the portion of the food is quite big, so we decided to share the carbonara spaghetti. Indeed, the portion was huge! The spaghetti was flooded with carbonara sauce and some beef bacon slices with it. The sauce however was not too thick and not too diluted either. Just nice, not too salty and I don’t feel muak eating it.
2013-06-18 6 views
Beef Lasagna. The lasagne was served with some vegetables. The presentation does not look good as it was covered with red paste and I smell a very strong tomato puree. I moved away the puree and dug into the lasagna. There were a lot of minced beef in it and has a few layers too. The taste was strong, slightly salty and the tomato puree was sour. I would prefer if they had added in more cheese.
2013-05-16 28 views
delicious in this outlet in duo residency is nice and comfortable seats available.service is friendly and they greet with smiling faceThe parking will be at Marc Residence and we are given two hours of complimentary parking when dine in here.We can choose the dessert or cake of the day display at the counter and depends what are the choices that are available.the high tea set have 3 Scones (Warm Scones with Preserves & Cream)6 Assortment of Finger Sandwiches2 Duck Confit in Filo Pastry2 Strawber

the high tea set have 3 Scones (Warm Scones with Preserves & Cream)6 Assortment of Finger Sandwiches2 Duck Confit in Filo Pastry2 StrawberryChocolate Dip , 2 Handrolled Chocolate Truffles. price is bout rm 35 and above

Finger Sandwiches and Duck Confit in Filo Pastry. The ingredients for the sandwiches are tuna, eggs, and smoked salmon with wheat bread and plain bread. The bread is not soft enough and i rate them only 5/10. overall it is nice dining place
2013-01-27
RM35 (Lunch)
2013-04-26 2 views
Black Forest in a glass.This is my favorite. Loves all the chocolate topping on the top and deep inside, there are chocolate cake, with sweet berries and cream and the bottom part is full of chocolates! The parking will be at Marc Residence and we are given two hours of complimentary parking when dine in here. many people dine in during tea time to enjoy the tea high tea set. We can choose the dessert or cake of the day display at the counter and depends what are the choices that are available.s

We can choose the dessert or cake of the day display at the counter and depends what are the choices that are available.so this black forest is really the best choice. good taste
2012-08-16