2013-08-26 76 views
viva home is all about furniture and this bread and butter is very tiny cafe and the place is really small and i really expect more as i seen in the website looks nice.. i try this toast bread which have the combination of the Choc mix with the Cookies. nice to taste the sweet cocoa taste but i think a little dry for me. the bread is soft enough but i really expect more then this.
2013-06-04
RM12 (Tea)
2013-08-26 26 views
Only 5 table of seats are available and most of the time is occupied.they have toast bread choices of the Coconut Custard – Green + Peanut Butter, Coconut Custard – Green + Condensed Milk , Creamy Corn + Chocolate and also Creamy Corn + Sugar. i more prefer the drinks here chocolate thick and creamy with nice cup serving for one person. tasty and chill out here is really good.
2013-06-13
RM14 (Tea)
2013-07-23 47 views
这间小餐厅是位于Viva Home Mall 里面。停车费只是1令吉。这间小餐厅地方真是很小, 椅子和桌子都在白色的设计。我叫了花生加巧克力酱面包, 其实我是想叫蓝莓酱加奶油玉米, 但是他们说没有蓝莓酱加奶油玉米。因为用完了。很失望才一点钟就用完了。味道普通 ,面包就很柔软, 很少巧克力。服务很差很慢。价钱5令吉 。

2012-11-11
RM5 (Tea)
2013-05-17 43 views
bread and butter is located at viva home shopping mall and parking is here only rm 1easy to find a parking during weekends and not crowded.this place is very small and the chair and table all in white designBut to my disappointment, blueberry and creamy corn is out of stock at 1pm.so i try on others Peanut + Choc. Little tiny drops of choc available only. Not a good choice for this. RM 5. Taste normal only. bread is soft.service is here average and i don't really like this place. service is slow

service is here average and i don't really like this place. service is slow but their chocolate drinks is nice too

environment is small, only few tables are limited. some tables have stain and not clean enough.they have many fresh bread available. and the drinks are famous of their coffee as well

the menu that attracts me is Coconut Custard – Green + Condensed Milk
2012-09-15
RM5 (Tea)
2013-04-28 5 views
bread and butter - this place is really small from what i have expected. Only 5 table of seats are available and most of the time is occupied.I have ordered honey milk tea and double chocolate for the drinks. Tastes good but i don't really fancy the place, the chairs and tables, not really clean and the service is not pleasant.But to my disappointment, blueberry and creamy corn is out of stock at 1pm.Actually this is my second visit. The first visit at 3pm, the chocolate and blueberry is finish.

But to my disappointment, blueberry and creamy corn is out of stock at 1pm.Actually this is my second visit. The first visit at 3pm, the chocolate and blueberry is finish. the bread is soft and the chocolate drink really good.i like the chocolate drinks here very thick of the chocolates

I wonder how this cafe run their business with so many ingredients out of stock and yet sold so many vouchers but cannot provide customers with the following choices. A really big disaapointment!
2012-08-20
RM8 (Lunch)
  • bread
2012-07-09 4 views
If you're craving for light food after a long day at home or office, why don't you visit Bread & Butter to enjoy munching their famous Pandan Kaya custard in town?Bread & Butter offers a variety of homemade breads and thirst-quenching beverages in their Hi-Tea menu.their Famous Homemade bread freshly baked with signature coconut custard.Ice Hazel CoffeeSimple but delicious~

their Famous Homemade bread freshly baked with signature coconut custard.
Ice Hazel Coffee

Simple but delicious~
2012-07-08
It’s just another fine day to start my weekend! And here we go, for brunch, we tried Bread & Butter. This café is quite new in town, but has already made its mark with the varieties of bread toppings that sure gonna make you hard to make your choice.As I used to take milk daily for my breakfast, I would prefer this time round to start my day with Rasberry Milk instead. The taste was ok, not too sweet and it had that lovely soft-pinkish colour . Whereas my friend opt for a glass of milk instead T

Then while waiting the bread to be served, we enjoyed the a quick browse of the café. It was adequately decorated with white color as its main theme. Table setting was tidy with colorful menu board.

After awhile out order arrived finally. We opted for Double Layer Bread with Pandan Custard and Peanut Butter. The custard was creamy, warm and together with the bread still hot, fresh from toaster. Bread itself was soft though.

Next we had Double Layer Bread with Peanut Butter and Chocolate. I find it a tad too dry, but overall was ok, as it is not too sweet and there was generous of chunky nuts too

Good start for a brunch still

2012-01-13 0 views
A small shop with wooden panels and archway painted in white, well decorated with a lovely clock, tables, chairs and small decoration item on each table. <b>Double layer Bread(Cream corn + chocolate)</b> As what they advertised and promoted their bread is true, it taste freshly baked. It is soft inside and a bit cruchy at the side edge. Combination of cream corn and chocolate, not too sweet and tasty. When i try Nado's , I like the green coconut custard,is taste nice and diffe
<b>Double layer Bread(Cream corn + chocolate)</b> As what they advertised and promoted their bread is true, it taste freshly baked. It is soft inside and a bit cruchy at the side edge. Combination of cream corn and chocolate, not too sweet and tasty. When i try Nado's , I like the green coconut custard,is taste nice and different from others.
<b>Double Layer Bread with Coconut Custard -Green + Condensed Milk</b> - What a nice bread. You will know it's homemade bread if you taste it. Hot toasted until the skin become crispy but the bread is still soft and it's already absorb all the taste of coconut custard. And with the condensed milk on top of it, i can say it's really a perfect match.
<b>Cold Rasberry milk</b> Something new and refresh for me.

<b>Cold Caffe Green Tea</b> I like caffe green tea very much, but this one is just average. I prefer a caffe with richer green tea taste. But at this price, it's already worth it.
2012-01-07 12 views
I noticed this place when I first came to Viva Home, when they were still advertising about this new mall in Jalan Loke Yew. I caught eye of this shop that reminds me one of my favourites, toast bread. Then, I came across a coupon that was selling for a pretty cheap deal to eat at this Bread & Butter. But today, after eating there once, I would not go back and try again. It was just for an experience that I wanted to try this shop since they were selling toast bread. Sadly, the place was quiet a

Sadly, the place was quiet and there was only one worker to serve us. Though they have nice concept and signage but the sight of seeing nobody at the shop was rather discouraging for me...

Next, a glance at the menu and you would find that as expected, toasted bread with kaya (coconut custard, they call it) was their specialty. That was sure pretty obvious, any shop that starts with "bread" or "toast" would usually have the classic toasted bread as their specialty. So these was no less as well. With various topping ranging from kaya to condensed milk as topping, there quite an amount of choice to choose from, though from the menu board on the wall, the types of drinks seem to take more space than their specialty, sad.

However, looking at the price, I was surprised, because for a toast bread eating person like me, where toast bread with kaya and thick-sliced butter would only cost about RM1.80-2.00 this was considered expensive, and their drinks, was usual shopping mall prices.

So, I ordered the toast bread with cookies, while my sis ordered another with kaya. They had single layer and double layer to choose from, we took the single layer one.

To be honest, when it arrived, it was a bit disappointing to see that what I've ordered was just a piece of Hainan bread toasted crispy with kaya and cookies. It really didn't stimulated any appetite in me nor did my sis too. The taste was average, like any toast bread. The kaya was rather starchy and lack the fragrance of coconut and brown sugar while the bread with cookies was too dry to ingest. If it were combo with something a bit wet like chocolate, then maybe it would have went better. But then, it didn't.

We ordered drinks as it was part of the deal that we bought. So we ordered iced chocolate, raspberry and hazelnut. It tasted like diluted chocolate drink. Well, can't expect much from a shop that sells bread.

Overall, we both had a rather bad experience. It really was unexpected from a shop that looked so nicely furnished and thought off, such a waste.
2012-01-06