2013-09-29 59 views
We ordered this dish the moment we saw another table served with this. However, after ordering this dish, it took quite some time for it to be served, unlike the previous dishes which they have served.After waiting for approximately 20mins+ I was awed by the size of the grilled tiger prawns! It was actually bigger than a size of a knife! We had to actually eat the prawns like a steak, which is to stab it with a knife and cut portions out of it. I loved the juiciness and sweetness of the prawns.

After waiting for approximately 20mins+ I was awed by the size of the grilled tiger prawns! It was actually bigger than a size of a knife! We had to actually eat the prawns like a steak, which is to stab it with a knife and cut portions out of it. I loved the juiciness and sweetness of the prawns. However, i did not really like the marination as it was a little too spicy and strong in aroma which slightly covers the flavour of the grilled prawns.

For RM100 (2 prawns), I find that it is very value for money given the price and awesome size of the prawns.

Taste