2013-08-18 167 views
Fruit Rojak. After the heavy lunch, I went to the fruits counter to choose some fruits. It has rojak too. So I took the pineapples, sengkuang, kangkung, beansprouts and topped with the rojak sauce. It was the shrimp paste type of sauce instead of the peanut version. This shrimp paste was flavourful and slightly sweet. The ingredients made up a good fruit rojak.
2013-08-18 29 views
Omelette. I went to the egg counter and requested for an omelette. The omelette ingredients were very simple, green pepper, tomato and egg, that was it. I would think the ingredients were too little for me. The egg was soft but not too condensed for my liking. The omelette was an average one, nothing spectacular about it. The taste was quite ordinary I would say.
2013-08-18 18 views
Meehoon Soup. I felt like having hot soup in the morning so I went to the noodle counter. I took the ingredients myself and passed to the staff to boil them for me. I chose the chicken broth clear soup. The ingredients were fish balls, Chinese black mushrooms and some spring onions. The chicken broth was not too flavourful, it was a bit clear with a little bit of chicken essence.
2013-08-18 19 views
Potato wedges and baked beans. For my toast bread, I took the baked beans and potato wedges. I am a fan of potato wedges, so I must take it whenever I see it at the buffet spread counter. The wedges were thin and it was crispy. Inner part were soft. It was slightly salty though. The baked beans was cooked with some green pepper to add further flavour to it. It was sweet.
2013-08-18 15 views
Sambal, anchovies, peanuts. During on of my stay in Puteri Pacific Hotel, I went to this Puteri Cafe for breakfast. Of course, I had to take the nasi lemak varieties since I always wanted to try out hotel's sambal for nasi lemak. This sambal was slightly spicy and thick. Together with the peanuts and anchovies, it does made a good combination for the nasi lemak.