Novice Gourmet
Walking along the street, I spot something more aromatic. When I turn around, I see a malay lady at this kuih bahulu stall who produces boxes of kuih bahulu every day. She is very friendly and able to give discount, so I bought one box. The homemade kuih is delicious with golden brown perfection. It is very soft and fresh with generous amount of eggs as I can taste every bite with egg flavour in it. The fish shape is interesting, and it is reasonably priced too. Best for snack and tea.
(The above review is the personal opinion of an user which does not represent OpenRice’s point of view.)
Taste